Saturday, October 23, 2010

ok ok...

As a brief response to my last post...

Josh thought it was terribly funny that the day after I last posted a box came from zappos.com with a couple new pairs of shoes for me!  Not expensive ones, I might add, but a couple more stylish items.  And I do see some of the humor/ hypocrisy in that.  Clearly some of Lena's obsession with beautiful shoes comes from her mommy (me!), as hard as it may be for me to see.  Sometimes when you see your own less-than-perfect qualities reflected back to you in your children it's hard to recognize them as your own.

So, al cheit... perhaps some of the blame falls on me (or a lot of it).  (mother's are responsible for everything wrong with their kids anyway.....right????)

At any rate, one of my new pairs from zappos is a cute pair of pointy toe black heels that I'm trying out for the Bar Mitzvah today.  Hopefully I won't fall over or get horrible blisters.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment