Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jewish questions

I'm sitting at my desk at work preparing for a two-part class I'm teaching starting next week at WRT (it's at 9:30 on Tuesday 1/26, please join us if you're in Scarsdale!).  The class is about trying to answer your child's toughest Jewish questions-- like why am I Jewish?  What happens after I die?  Is the Torah true?

Since my daughter is not even three yet, the hardest question I've had to field from her is "Who will my baby sister's mommy be?"  (followed by tears and refusals to share me, then saying that the nanny could be the baby's mommy instead  :(   :(  )

Have your children asked you questions that left you stumped, or ones that you just didn't want to talk about yet?  Help me by leaving comments on this blog or on my facebook page with good anecdotes, stories, even questions we should talk about on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment